Please choose from our specialized service offerings below.
Firms that work with us, or want to work with us, do so because of our reputation and ability to:
- Lower the distress caused from network outages, and the costs associated with the outages
- Clear up the confusion surrounding the ability to work from anywhere, and increase profitability
- Eliminate the frustration of slow technology systems
- Fix the suffering of low worker productivity through shared calendars, billing system and calendar integration, and enhanced email solutions
- Provide prompt and friendly IT service
Your firm may not be experiencing these problems, or any of the myriad of other technology woes we have witnessed over the years. However, if you are, we may be able to help. We would welcome the opportunity to review any issues you may be having, and see if any of our solutions are a fit.
A few notes about our company:
- We are a cloud-based solution provider. This means we have the ability to efficiently work with law firms throughout the country.
- We have technology partners all across the USA.
Please feel free to fill out our contact form to the right, or call us at 877-404-8224 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
New Law Firm Technology Planning and Implementation
Many of our clients have told us they have the following fears and frustrations surrounding starting a new firm:
- Frustrated with having to be the expert lawyer and the IT expert.
- Too busy creating your new firm, you don’t have time to handle every detail surrounding your IT infrastructure.
- You can’t afford a huge upfront investment in software and hardware.
- Concerned about how you will get your data out of your old firm.
- You know you should be able to work from anywhere, but how do you get your IT system to allow for that?
We have solutions that allow a new firm to be operational with minimum up-front investments, and allows you to quickly begin your practice without worrying about all the details surrounding opening your practice.
We provide a turn key solution for all the technology needs for a new law firm, including:
- Data migration
- Billing and practice management systems
- Network, computer, tablet, and smart phone setup and management
- Disaster recovery and data backup
- Telephone systems
- Fax systems
- Work from anywhere solutions
- Shared calendars and contacts
Also ask about our consulting partners who specialize in new firm procedures and best practice